To date 60 people have been formally identified, having died following the fire at Grenfell Tower.
Also, baby Logan Gomes who was stillborn in hospital on 14 June, has been recorded by police as a victim of the fire.
The following victims have been formally identified in agreement with the Coroner, Dr Fiona Wilcox.
- A 23-year-old man, Mohammad Alhajali;
- A 24-year-old woman, Ya-Haddy Sisi Saye, also known as Khadija Saye;
- A 65-year-old man, Anthony Disson;
- A 39-year-old man, Abufars Ibrahim;
- A 52-year-old woman, Khadija Khalloufi;
- A 52-year-old woman, Mary Mendy;
- A 77-year-old man, Abdeslam Sebbar;
- A five-year-old boy, Isaac Paulos;
- A woman, Sheila;
- A 26-year-old woman, Gloria Trevisan;
- A 27-year-old man, Marco Gottardi;
- A 29-year-old woman Berkti Haftom;
- A 32-year-old woman Zainab Deen;
- A 61-year-old man, Hamid Kani;
- A 13-year-old boy, Yahya Hashim;
- An 82-year-old man, Ali Jafari;
- A 68-year-old woman, Majorie Vital;
- A 12-year-old girl, Jessica Urbano Ramirez;
- A 35-year-old woman, Nura Jemal;
- A two-year-old boy, Jeremiah Deen;
- A 20-year-old man, Yasin El Wahabi;
- A 44-year-old man, Hashim Kedir;
- A 12-year-old girl, Firdaws Hashim;
- A 45-year-old woman, Deborah Lamprell;
- A 65-year-old woman, Sakina Afrasehabi;
- A 50-year-old man, Ernie Vital;
- A 56-year-old man, Denis Murphy;
- A 63-year-old man, Raymond Bernard;
- A 12-year-old boy, Biruk Haftom;
- A 27-year-old woman, Amna Mahmud Idris
- An eight-year-old boy Mehdi El-Wahabi.
A total of 29 people who have been formally identified but who have not been named at the request of their families.
The families of all 59 victims, including baby Logan, have been informed, and are being supported by specially trained family liaison officers.