A drug dealer arrested after a package containing drugs addressed to him was seized at an airport has been jailed.
Marcin Jaworski, 41 (13.10.76), of no fixed address, was sentenced to four years and nine months’ imprisonment on Thursday, 22 February at Isleworth Crown Court.
Jaworski, a Polish national, pleaded guilty to the following offences on 12 January:
- Possession with intent to supply Class A drugs, namely Methylamphetamine - sentenced to 57 months’ imprisonment;
- Possession with intent to supply Class C drugs, namely Gamma Butyrolactone (GBL) - sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment, to run concurrently;
- Breaching a Sexual Risk Order - sentenced to eight month’s imprisonment;
- Breaching a Deportation Order - sentenced to four months’ imprisonment;
- Driving whilst disqualified - sentenced to two months’ imprisonment; and,
- Driving with no insurance - sentenced to two months’ imprisonment.
All sentences are to run concurrently. He was also further disqualified from driving for 12 months.
On 12 September 2017, police were informed by the Border Force that a large package containing date rape drug GBL had been intercepted at Birmingham Airport.
The package was addressed to Jaworski at his last known address in London. On 24 September officers arrested Jaworski at a friend’s address in Hounslow.
A number of items were seized from Jaworski’s car and from the property he had been living in upon his arrest, including bags containing Class A drug Methamphetamine, two bottles containing Class C drug GBL, as well as hotel room check-in cards, credit cards, cash, mobile phones and other electronic devices.
Jaworski had previously been deported indefinitely from the UK on 29 April 2017 after being convicted for drugs offences on 7 September 2016, where he served 10 months’ imprisonment. He illegally re-entered the country earlier in the year.
Detective Constable Tony Foran, from the Met's Sexual Exploitation Team (SET), said: “Jaworski’s determination to return to the UK within two months of being deported shows a total disregard for the law.
“We will continue to work tirelessly to ensure criminals like Jaworski are off our streets and behind bars.”