Seven people have been charged with aggravated trespass following Extinction Rebellion protests at construction sites in Bow and Stratford on Tuesday, 16 July.
Those charged are:
- Robin Watson, 44 (10.11.74) Shepherds Way, Liphook;
- Morgan Trowland, 36 (24.02.83) of Barry Blandford Way, E3;
- Jennifer Bennett, 67 (12.08.51) of Wellington Way, E3;
- Jacqueline Crawford, 55 (28.11.63) of Challice Way, SW2;
- Sally Davidson, 31 (07.08.87) of Byards Croft, SW16;
- Rodan Bury, 30 (20.03.89) of Lausanne, Switzerland;
- Marcus Decker, 30 (21.12.88) of Chemnitzer Street, Lagau, Germany.
All seven have been bailed to appear at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, 15 August.
A policing plan remains in place across the Capital with officers out on the ground engaging with protestors and taking action against those who choose to break the law.