A man has been charged after specialist officers carried out warrants in south London on Tuesday, 24 November.
Danny Harle, 25 (13.08.95), of Gandolfi Street, Southwark, was charged on the Tuesday, 24 November with:
- Attempted murder, following a non-fatal shooting on Thursday, 10 September;
- Supply of Class B controlled drugs between Wednesday, 26 August and Sunday, 11 October;
- Possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life on Saturday, 10 September;
- Possession with intent to supply Class B controlled drugs on Tuesday, 24 November;
- Possession of a firearm with intent to enable another to endanger life on Thursday, 10 September.
He was remanded in police custody to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, 25 November.
Harle was arrested on Tuesday, 24 November.
A further two men - aged 29 [B] and 20 [C] - were arrested at an address on the Denmark Hill Estate, SE5.
They were both arrested on suspicion of attempted murder for the same non-fatal shooting on Thursday, 10 September. They have been released under investigation pending further enquiries.