A man has been charged after officers seized two loaded pistols following a vehicle stop in Isleworth.
Carlos Cyrus, 26 (01.10.94) of Grange Road, SE1 has been charged after officers stopped the vehicle he was driving on Wednesday, 24 March on Twickenham Road, near to the junction of London Road, Isleworth, and seized two loaded firearms.
He was arrested at the scene and has now been charged with:
- Possession of a prohibited weapon;
- Possession of ammunition;
- Possession of a firearms whilst being a prohibited person;
- Possession of ammunition whilst being a prohibited person;
- Possession of Class A drugs with intent to supply.
He appeared at Willesden Magistrates Court today (Friday, 26 March) and has been remanded in custody to next appear at Harrow Crown Court on Friday, 23 April.