Seventeen men have been charged with drugs offences following a proactive operation by officers from the Met.
The following people were charged on Wednesday, 2 December with conspiracy to supply class A drugs, and conspiracy to supply class B drugs.
- Mohammed Monju Alom Azad, 26 (17.03.94) of 50 Old Bethnal Green Road, Tower Hamlets;
- Abu Hamza Khan, 20 (21.04.00) of Thomas Road, Tower Hamlets;
- Mohammed Jahidur Rahman, 23 (12.06.97) of Lawrence Avenue, Sawbridgeworth;
- Alamin Islam, 20 (24.04.00) of Mackrow Walk, Tower Hamlets;
- Mohammed Iqbal Haque, 23 (02.02.97) of Lorden Walk, Shoreditch;
- Foysal Haque 19 (03.05.01) of Ellsworth Street, Bethnal Green;
- Fahim Ahmed, 22 (30.06.98) of Lark Row, Tower Hamlets;
- Shakir Ahmed, 22 (08.08.98) of Dence House, Bethnal Green;
- Joyaned Ahmed, 26 (20.02.94) of Greenland Road, Camden;
- Mohammed Eamon Ahmed, 25 (09.11.96) of Roberta Street, Bethnal Green;
- Fattah Al-Hussain, 25 (19.02.95) of East Street, Colchester;
- Riz Khan 22 (25.07.98) of Rectory Road, Grays;
- Mohammed Rihaad, 24 (08.08.96) of 150 Mile End Road, Stepney Green;
- Mohammed Ruhail Islam, 21 (21.02.99) of Pelter Street, Tower Hamlets;
- Imran Ahmed, 22 (24.03.98) of Old Bethnal Green road, Tower Hamlets;
- Mohammed Riad Ahmed, 26 (26.10.95) of Roberta Street, Bethnal Green;
- Mohammed Samad, 22 (29.05.98) of Baroness Road, Tower Hamlets
They are due to appear at Thames Magistrates' Court on Thursday, 3 December.
The charges follow a series of warrants executed at addresses in Tower Hamlets, Hertfordshire and Essex on Wednesday, 2 December.